Dry Bulk Cargo Chartering
With more then 20 years of experience, Medmar Multimodal Logistics LTD is a professional provider of integrated shipping services such as
– Competitive chartering for dry bulk, break bulk, project, heavylift cargoes,
– Ship operating for single or long term contracts, voyages,
– local port agency for any kind of vessels in all Turkish Ports,
– drydocking to carry out regular and emergency repairs, general maintenance and technical services in all Turkish and Cyprus Ports.
– Tailor made Consultancy for custom, specific Logistic needs
Medmar chartering shipbroker team is active in all the various types of business typical in the dry cargo market including spot contracts, timecharters and contracts of affreightment. In addition to the day to day activity of the chartering market, one other important part of our dry cargo business is the longer term project market. This comprises long-term freight contracts for large industrial plants, typically in excess of ten years, together with acting as formal consultants to companies with significant shipping requirements who wish to review their future operations at a macro level.
Chartering Team handle abt 2 mio tonnes of bulk steel, mineral, grain cargoes per year and move heavy lift, project, break bulk cargoes such as power plants,
energy industry components, construction equipments, enormous vehicles, tanks, steel pipes, facilities etc including worldwide inland transportations exclusive basis.